6. EASY TO USE – Each Twin Pack of MothPrevention Moth Trap Refill Strips contains 3 pheromone strips for a total of 6 strips. Simply remove the old strips from your existing MothPrevention Moth Trap, and replace with the new strips. It’s that easy! 7. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are confident that you will have success in trapping and killing clothes moths with MothPrevention Moth Trap Refill Strips. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a full refund.
Household Essentials CedarFresh 84802 Cedar Power Spray with Lavender Essence Scent | Protects Closets...
Enoz para Moth Balls, Kills Clothes Moths and Carpet Beetles, No Clinging Odor, Use for Storage, Resealable...
Enoz Lavender Scented Moth Bar, Kills Clothes Moths, Carpet Beetles, Eggs and Larvae, 6 oz Bar (Pack...
kilocircle Cedar Blocks Clothes Storage, 100 Items Cedar Valuable Pack with red Aromatic Cedar Blocks/Hang ups for Closet
Powerful Moth Traps for Clothes Moths | Including Refills for 9 Months Protection! | Best Catch
French Lavender Sachets for Drawers and Closets Fresh Scents, Home Fragrance Sachet, Pack of 24, Purple, LV
1. Type of ProtectionWhen choosing a closet moth protection product, it is essential to consider the type of protection it offers. Some products repel moths effectively, while others kill the moths upon contact. You should choose a product that aligns with your needs.
a. RepellentsRepellents are products that create an environment that moths find unappealing, ultimately driving them away from your closet. These products typically come in the form of sachets or sprays that you can place in your closet to repel moths. Some common ingredients used in moth repellents include essential oils like cedarwood, lavender, and peppermint. Pros
- They are non-toxic and safe for use around humans and pets
- They do not kill the moths, making them an eco-friendly solution
- They may not be effective in severe infestations
- Their effectiveness may also decrease over time, requiring frequent replacements or additions
b. MothballsMothballs are small balls made of naphthalene, camphor, or paradichlorobenzene, chemicals that repel moths. When used in a closet, they create a toxic vapor that kills moths upon contact. Pros
- Mothballs are potent and effective in killing moths
- They have a long shelf life and can be used for a long time
- Mothballs are toxic, and their fumes can cause adverse effects on humans and pets if ingested or inhaled
- Their strong odor may also be unpleasant, requiring airing out of the closet